I miss Gareth. Can’t wait to have him again in december…
I can only hope that one day when Gareth and I have a house… it will look like this…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARETH!
see you in two weeks!
since i have been packing up my room i have found myself some amazing songs that make me think of g. i started to make him a new mixtape, sort of for his birthday (which is august 9th) and decided that i should share it with all of you. in hopes that it will inspire you and maybe you have someone to share these songs with as well.
so here you go… (click the link to download)
1. The Blower’s Daughter - Damien Rice
2. Never Had Nobody Like You - M. Ward
3. I’m Wonderin’ - Nicole Reynolds
4. A Short Goodbye - Oren Lavie
5. Here with Me - Jennifer O’Connor
6. Got Me - She & Him
7. I And Love And You - The Avett Brothers
8. Can’t Help Falling In Love With You - Ingrid Michaelson
9. Miss You - The Concretes
10. By your Side - CocoRosie
11. Lately (Troisieme) - Memoryhouse
12. Can’t take my eyes off of you - Muse
13. Everyday - Vetiver
14. No ones gonna love you - Band of Horses
15. All I want is you - Barry Louis Polisar
16. Lucky - Jason Mraz
17. Hey, Soul Sister - Train
18. All my Loving - The Beatles
19. Genius of Love - Tom Tom Club
20. Love type Thing - Tegan & Sara
21. So glad to See you - Hot Chip
22. Ain’t No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye
23. Song to the Siren - This Mortal Coil
24. La La Love you - The Pixies
25. I love how you Love me - Neutral Milk Hotel
26. Sea of Love - Cat Power
love always and enjoy!
I am just laying at home in bed thinking of this…
… and wondering when it will be mine for good?
soon, I hope.